you are listening to ♥
Playing: The Show by Lenka
October 5, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Delete Delete...
Last night, I accidentally deleted boyfriend's songs collection!
Like...3.5G of data?
Like 500 songs?
haha!
I swear he must be cursing and swearing at me....
like mentally...
And I swear he must be bitching about me to his friends!
I can sense it!
But I feel so guilty!
Sorry darling!
****
I said I made up my mind, didn't I?
And like usual...I failed again.
This time round, with valid reason....for myself.
Like...3.5G of data?
Like 500 songs?
haha!
I swear he must be cursing and swearing at me....
like mentally...
And I swear he must be bitching about me to his friends!
I can sense it!
But I feel so guilty!
Sorry darling!
****
I said I made up my mind, didn't I?
And like usual...I failed again.
This time round, with valid reason....for myself.
Advertorial ♥
Twenty Three Entertainment
www.twentythreeentertainment.com
![]()
Professional Emcee & Show Host
Lawrence has worked with countless organisations and establishments rangeing from hosting corporate D&D, Product Launches, Promotions to Family Days and Wedding functions. Do check out his website at www.emceelawrence.com
(Get special rate when you mention my name!)
past entries