you are listening to ♥
Playing: The Show by Lenka
September 4, 2008 at 9:02 PM
Brag
Friends around me are like talking about the latest movie on screen.
Boasting about the romantic day out they had with their partner over the weekend...
So, I'm gotta boast about my day out too!
Finally!
Movie!!!
I had movie today!
I watched Wall-E!
But it's not with boyfriend...
Ok, no big deal I know :D
But I just missed out so much fun recently.
I'm going to catch all the show I missed and had not missed! hah!
And I'm gotta so enjoy myself from today onwards.
And tomorrow...
Tomorrow....I wanna have ice cream!!!
I'm gotta treat myself to a wonderful dinner, delicious dessert and some 'wild' ice cream with my roofy mate!
Wall-E love bubble wrap too!
Cheers, to all the bubble wrap lovers!
Boasting about the romantic day out they had with their partner over the weekend...
So, I'm gotta boast about my day out too!
Finally!
Movie!!!
I had movie today!
I watched Wall-E!
But it's not with boyfriend...
Ok, no big deal I know :D
But I just missed out so much fun recently.
I'm going to catch all the show I missed and had not missed! hah!
And I'm gotta so enjoy myself from today onwards.
And tomorrow...
Tomorrow....I wanna have ice cream!!!
I'm gotta treat myself to a wonderful dinner, delicious dessert and some 'wild' ice cream with my roofy mate!
Wall-E love bubble wrap too!
Cheers, to all the bubble wrap lovers!
Advertorial ♥
Twenty Three Entertainment
www.twentythreeentertainment.com
![]()
Professional Emcee & Show Host
Lawrence has worked with countless organisations and establishments rangeing from hosting corporate D&D, Product Launches, Promotions to Family Days and Wedding functions. Do check out his website at www.emceelawrence.com
(Get special rate when you mention my name!)
past entries