you are listening to ♥

Playing: The Show by Lenka






March 31, 2008 at 9:07 AM

Where's the F.U.N?

Due dates for projects.
Test is coming.
Exams are near.

I'm going to miss out so much F.U.N.....
.
.
.
.
.
Soon said he is going to boycott me from MJ session and made me this:
:(
I had to give up our long-ago planned K-session with Don coz of projects.
I can't meet up my best friends coz of test!


F.U.N, please wait for me....
F is for friends who do stuff together!
U is for u and me!
N is for NE where and NE time at all!





Advertorial ♥

Twenty Three Entertainment

www.twentythreeentertainment.com

Professional Emcee & Show Host

Lawrence has worked with countless organisations and establishments rangeing from hosting corporate D&D, Product Launches, Promotions to Family Days and Wedding functions. Do check out his website at www.emceelawrence.com

(Get special rate when you mention my name!)



past entries