you are listening to ♥

Playing: The Show by Lenka






January 10, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Bleeding Love...



I felt that I had lost him.
As if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.
As if he will no longer be mine anymore.

I cried.
Because I don't know what else I can still do.

I though I could handle it, but i can't.

I can no longer lie to myself and live in it any more.

All this pain.
Is causing my heart to ached like never before.

I am falling apart.
I really need help.

Please, please take me out of this.
Bring me out from this nightmare.
Please, make everything stop.

Please, please......I'm begging you.

CAUSE
MY LIFE IS IN A DISASTER.


I still believe that at the end of the day,
it's not about saying good bye,
it's about saying I still love you.


Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

Closed off from love I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen

But something happened for the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground found something true
And everyone's looking round thinking I'm going crazy

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear but they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal is to keep me from falling

But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness I see your face
Yet everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe

And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see







Advertorial ♥

Twenty Three Entertainment

www.twentythreeentertainment.com

Professional Emcee & Show Host

Lawrence has worked with countless organisations and establishments rangeing from hosting corporate D&D, Product Launches, Promotions to Family Days and Wedding functions. Do check out his website at www.emceelawrence.com

(Get special rate when you mention my name!)



past entries